UniCut is a simple unity editor extension tool that adds a great of variety of new shortcuts to your keyboard.
UniCut makes available many pre-existing functionalities that weren’t pre-assigned,
but mainly adds many new functionalities that will improve your workflow and will make it inseparable in your development process.
No extra window panels needed. A tool suitable for designers and programmers.
Some of UniCut’s functionalities:
- Copy & Paste Transform properties
- Instantly load a scenes from the build list
- Quickly re organize hierarchy list with keyboard arrows
- Clear console
- Align & distribute objects
- Add, Create & find prefabs
- Instantly add variety Components
- Particle timeline controls
- Toggle editor sound Volume
- 2d Sprite ordering controls
Take a peek at UniCut’s manual to see all the shortcuts it provides.